December 27, 2011

Christmas Nails


Hello,

Merry Christmas! I am really late for posting my Christmas nails as I was busy traveling and visiting my family. I am having a very good time with my family and glad that my semester is over.

For this, I used Zoya Holly (click Holly to see the swatches) and Essie Blanc and also used some red and golden micro beads that I brought from Ebay. I do not like these beads at all as they bleed really bad. I have to dab my top coat on so that the red color from the beads would not bleed onto my white nail polish.













It was fun doing this mani. I love this green polish from Zoya, it is one of my favorite green polish. For stamping I used the Konad white polish and Zoya Holly, and Bundle Monster image plate 222.





Items Used:
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Holly (2 coats) and Essie Blanc (2 coats)
Stamping Polish: Konad White and Zoya Holly (accent nail)
Plate: Bundle Monster 222
Beads: Red & Golden micro beads 
Top Coat: Seche Vite


I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

2 comments: