December 19, 2011

The Perfect Green

Hello,

I knew I wanted this color as soon as Zoya released its Gems & Jewels collection for holidays (2011). I do not own many green polishes, so I was excited to add it into my collection. I was happy to see this polish in person, it was love at first sight. Holly is such a festive color, perfect for Christmas.

Zoya Holly is a perfect metallic green color with subtle yellow tones. It is opaque in one coat but I used two coats to even it out. I am assuming that Holly will be good for stamping too, not that I want to waste such a beautiful color for stamping.






























Indoors

I am including this close up picture to show how gorgeous Holly is and you can see the subtle yellow tones and its metallic finish here.


Close up










Items Used:
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Holly (2 coats)
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment