January 31, 2012

Green on Green

Hello,

It is hard to believe that today is 31st of January. This month just flew by. I am planning on doing Valentine's Day series, it just means that I will try to upload new Valentine's Day theme mani everyday or every other day.

For this, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Dree. Then using a fauxnad plate B25 (picture of the plate at bottom) I stamped the flowers using Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen (that was a mouthful name) in shade Green Chrome. These pens are really good for stamping and are less messier than polishes. I stamped the big flower on the first two fingers and small flower on my pinkie (big flower was looking kinda awkward on pinkie). On my thumb and ring finger I stamped the whole design. I applied 2mm  and 1.5mm rhinestones on my ring finger.

The plate I used is similar to Konad M26.














Similar to Konad M26

The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.



Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Dree (2 coats)
Stamping Polish: Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in Green Chrome
Stamping Plate: Fauxnad B25 (similar to Konad M26)
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: 2mm and 1.5mm Green Rhinestones.

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran


No comments:

Post a Comment