January 17, 2012

Zoya Julieanne

Hello,

Today was my first day at campus. It was so hard waking up early in the morning after a long break. I am back in my apartment and already missing my family. I wish breaks could last forever :D. I will try to be more regular in updating posts now.

For this, I used Zoya Julieanne which is cool toned metallic purple. It has a dark blue-purple base with pink, yellow-green duochrome and pink being the most dominant duochrome. At some angles it looks like a dark purple base with pink sparkles. It is opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 thin costs to even it out.


Indoor natural light













Flash

Items Used:
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Zoya Julieanne (3 coats)
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

1 comment: