February 29, 2012

Black and White Challenge!

Hello,

I will be participating in a Black and White nail challenge which is starting from tomorrow. I first read about this challenge on Wacky Laki blog. Dolores of Colorful Bottle and Mateja of Purple Glitters are the ones who created this challenge. This is my first nail challenge and I am really excited to be a part of it.

Black and White nail challenge will continue for the month of March and I will be making blog posts on these topics every third day. I am really looking forward to this nail challenge.

If you need more information on this challenge please contact Dolores or Mateja (click their blog name above and it will take you to their blog). You can also check this link too: http://mateja-nails.blogspot.com/p/black-white-challenge.html



I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment