February 19, 2012

Blue Butterflies

Hello,

I wanted to try Essie School of Hard Rocks from the longest time but could not gather enough courage to spend $8 on a bottle. I know it sounds cheap but that's the life of a student with almost a non existent job. Good news is that I was able to grab it at an awesome price and the best part is that my loving brother brought it for me. You can check the haul here.

For this, I applied 2 coats of Essie School of Hard Rocks. Then using a Konad image plate M53 (picture of the plate at bottom) I stamped the butterflies using China Glaze Adore. Adore came out in China Glaze Romantique collection and all the shades in this collection are perfect for stamping. As you guys have noticed previously that I have a tendency to go overboard so I did the same thing this time too. I outlined the butterflies on my ring finger using Black acrylic paint which is a totally unnecessary step. Don't do it save yourself from the mess :D












Konad M53


Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Essie School of Hard Rocks (2 coats)
Stamping Polish: China Glaze Adore
Stamping Plate: Konad M53
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Black Acrylic paint and Brush

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran


6 comments:

  1. Outlining the butterflies wasn't an unecessary step! I think it looks really pretty and makes it pop! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nail Stories <3
      That's why I outlined them because it pops them out but it was outlining the detail in the design that had me.

      Delete