February 17, 2012

Jackpot!

Hello,

I wanted to post this haul earlier but I was busy with the Valentine's Day series. I brought all this stuff at the end of January from Dollar General. I went to store to get some random stuff and while browsing I saw that they carry Sally Hansen Color pens. I have read that these pens are really good for stamping and for the price I could not resist and brought all the shades they carried. I did get to try one of the pens for stamping and it worked like a charm. Just for reference Ulta sells it for like $8 or something.  For all of this stuff I just spend $10 plus tax.

Gold and Silver Chrome


Green and Turquoise Chrome

Red, Purple, and Pink Chrome

Red, Silver, and Green Glitter Nail Art Polish



I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment