February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails 9

Hello,

This is my ninth post of the Valentine's Day series. It is an easy design using 'love' fimo, acrylic paints and micro beads.

For this, I applied 2 coats of Essie Alligators Purse. On my accent finger I applied 'love' pink fimo and surrounded it with micro beads. On other fingers and thumb I made a vertical thick line using Zoya Gretchen and outlined it with Gold Metallic acrylic paint  and drew small hearts using the same color. At the tip of other fingers I applied 'love' brown fimo (sliced them in half) and outlined them using micro beads. I like how the accent finger turned out and think if I would have avoided putting fimo and micro beads on other fingers and thumb it could have turned out even more better (just a suggestion).
















The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.


Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Essie Alligators Purse (2 coats) 
Polish For Nail Art: Zoya Gretchen
Acrylic Colors: Ebony Black and Glorious Gold
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: Pink and Brown 'Love' Fimo, Micro beads, and Brushes

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

6 comments:

  1. Your fimo is really well applied. It looks like it's been drawn on! Lovely mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u=]
      I just press fimo for a while to make sure that all the ends are attached at the bottom.

      Delete
  2. This mani is PERFECT!
    I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fimo is great! i may have to get some. if you wouldn't have said you used it, i would have thought you hand drew it. applied very well and i love your creative design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Pink Tattoo! Fimo's are fun to use and you should definitely try some.

      Delete