September 19, 2012

Bling It On

Hello,

I have a big surprise coming for you guys. I do not want to disclose it right now but I will post about this surprise on my Facebook page within a couple of weeks. I got a request for doing nails using rhinestones over nude polish. This is a very easy design and if you do not have glue you can use topcoat to adhere the rhinestones and glitters. Also, it looks much more color coordinated in person as the gold square glitters reflect a lot and do not show their true color in pictures.

For this, I applied 2 coats of Zoya Minka. Then applied Best Glue Ever on all the nails, which I thinned down with water to almost 30-40% as it is easy to apply when thinned down. After the glue dried (it becomes transparent) I applied 2 mm gold square rhinestones on the accent nail and on other fingers I applied 1.5 mm gold square glitter.






  The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.

Items used: 
Base Coat: Zoya Anchor
Polish: Zoya Minka (2 coats) 
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Others: 2 mm Gold Square Rhinestone, 1.5 mm Gold Square Glitter, Best Glue Ever, and brushes.

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment