October 22, 2012

Blue Butterfly!

Hello,

How is everyone doing? If you follow me on Facebook then you probably know that I have opened a new shop. I am selling solvent resistant glitters for frankening. If you don't know, solvent resistant glitters are used for making your own nail polishes as these glitters do not melt or bleed. I have tested these glitters for more than 2 months and can assure you that the glitters will perform well. Let me know if you have any questions. You can check my shop here.

For this mani, I wanted to go for a subtle look. Don't get me wrong I love all the Halloween nails that I am seeing these days but wanted some change. It is a very simple design using stamps and I hope you guys like it. For this, I applied 2 coats of Essie Sand Tropez. Then using the Red Angel Plate 119 I stamped the butterfly design on the accent using Zoya Ibiza. 






The products I used. You can also check the items used list at the bottom of the page.


Items used: 
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polish: Essie Sand Tropez (2 coats)
Stamping Polish: Zoya Ibiza
Stamping Plate: Red Angel 119
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I will appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks for looking.
Simran

1 comment:

  1. Where can i get the stamps at? I love the butterfly and the heart one

    ReplyDelete